Osteopathic Family Medicine / OMT Physician
Berkshire Osteopathic Health of Berkshire Health Systems Is Seeking Osteopathic Family Medicine/OMM Physicians To Join Their Established Team
This is an exceptional opportunity for new and experienced providers:
- Serving our community through Osteopathic Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) Consultation Services
- Opportunities for teaching Osteopathic Medical Students, IM and OMM +1 Residents
- Successful OMM hospital consultation service to support inpatient needs
- Regular didactics concentrated in osteopathy
- Hospital system that recognizes the benefits and needs of osteopathy in every aspect of patient care
- High demand for osteopathy ensures swift patient panel establishment
- Affiliation with UNECOM and opportunities for faculty appointment
- Strong local osteopathic community with regular CME events
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
This is a unique opportunity to live in a culturally rich community and affiliate with an award winning teaching hospital, dedicated colleagues from leading institutions throughout the U.S., and world class technology.
Have you asked about work life balance?
For more information please contact:
Liz Mahan, Physician Recruitment Specialist
Berkshire Health Systems